Terms & Conditions
- A 25% deposit is payable to secure your booking and the balance must be paid at least 28 days prior to your arrival, unless your booking is received less than 28 days before your holiday then we require the full amount. Booking a holiday constitutes a legally binding contract between you and the proprietors of Nettlecombe Farm.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking this must be done in writing. Cancellation will be effective on the date that written notification is received at Nettlecombe Farm. Every attempt will be made to obtain a replacement booking, however if this is not possible then you will be liable for the full amount. If a replacement client is obtained then we will refund all monies paid by you for the property rental less any difference paid by the replacement client. A cancellation charge of £25 will be payable to cover our administration costs.
- We may increase or reduce the prices of unsold products and services or correct mistakes in pricing at any time before we confirm your booking. We will confirm the price of your booking when you make it. As changes and mistakes can happen, you must check all details at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event of not being able to accommodate your booking due to any system errors or similar we will do our best to inform you within 24 hours of your booking and offer you alternative accommodation (if possible) or make a refund immediately.
- We do strongly recommend that you take out insurance prior to your holiday.
- Tenancy commences at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 09.30 on the day of departure. Please let us know if you are arriving after 19:00 so that arrangements can be made.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. At the end of the hire period the property must be left clean and tidy as it was found.
- Please report all breakages, damage and losses to the proprietor. Although we will not normally charge for minor accidental damages we do stress that the contents are the legal responsibility of the hirer and their cost or replacement is refundable on demand.
- We are a working farm with machinery and livestock so care must be taken at all times. We cannot accept any responsibility for injuries, loss or damage sustained to individuals or property whilst on or around the farm. Please be sensible and respect the countryside, animals, residents and other guests.
- Children should be supervised and controlled. Please verify the suitability of all children's play items and equipment which is provided before use as we cannot accept liability.
- Pets are allowed to stay by arrangement only and subject to an additional charge. They must not be left alone in the house, or allowed on furniture or beds. Outside they must be properly controlled, cleaned up after and kept away from all livestock and children's play areas.
- Car Parking is provided, however no responsibility can be accepted for the loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents whilst parked at Nettlecombe Farm properties.
- We will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, or injury whether to personal items and belongings or to an individual.
- Should you encounter any problems however small during your stay then please inform the proprietors immediately and we will do our best to rectify them for you. This includes any items that you believe to be missing from the property. Please do not wait until the end or after your tenancy, as it will be too late to put things right for you. Complaints received after your holiday will not be accepted if we have not had prior notification.
- Please also read our Covid-19 Terms & Conditions HERE
Please bear in mind that we are a family run working farm. Whilst we are unable to always offer an instant response to emails, we do our best to respond within 24 hours, but this is not guaranteed.
If you have an urgent enquiry or request it is often quicker to pick up the phone and give us a call on 01983 730783.